A lot of people were pissed at me today...🤣

Do you think I really cared?

Hell no I did not.
I thought of the slings and arrows POTUS has taken for our Nation, and I realized today's 'angst' targetted my way was a very small price to pay...
And I may have helped someone along the way.

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

They're just mad because perhaps they found out more about the vaccine not even being a vaccine. Things they should have thought about before being first in line and now they're bitter because the smart people won't take it. Just my take on it.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I LOVE this! God Bless!! We support you 100%!

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

I named one of my newborn baby kitties Veronica because you are an awesome patriot and I wanted to say thank you !!

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Lots of us are right there with you, Patriot - keep it up!

https://youtu.be/N4dOCfWlgBw
The cruise industry is quickly becoming the battle field and front lines as corporations will increasingly push for a vaccine mandate.

The Insane Logistics of Shutting Down the Cruise Industry - YouTube

Sign up for a CuriosityStream subscription and also get a free Nebula subscription (the streaming platform built by creators) here: http://CuriosityStream.co...

Love your hats, your gumption and your determination. Just wish I was standing there with you.

I just wish I had someone like you in my life! Everyone thinks I'm a nutter! :)

Many Americans have become soft, spineless, cry babies...

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We stand with you! You are marvelous! Love to you!

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

Go girl!

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

I just hope there is an antidote for all who were baxed. No one should pay with their life due to believing lies of the evil minded.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Where at? I am in NY. I Will Stand With YOU Anywhere.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

we are axing the vax your favorite potus made and endorsed? confusing to say the fuckin LEAST

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Ax The Pharmaceutical Vax...

Potus' vax is the military, the virus is the Deep State brother.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Christ, Mother, Grandmother, Love all God’s Creation!

You ARE AMAZING! Praying for you! Godspeed in your Patriot work 🎉🎉🎉❤️🎉🎉🎉

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beautiful, Mrs. V, I beleive this may be the correct drop.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/417761-house-gop-to-hold-hearing-into-dojs-probe-of-clinton-foundation
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Panic in DC.
Q

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Veronica...keep doing you boo because youre an amazing warrior for God and humanity

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

2 year delta from beimg Q'ed

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

TRUMP card coming.🤗🤗🤗

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

youre a hero!!!

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Yay Veronica! Fearless, as always :)

Beautiful lady, keep doing what you are doing. You are an inspiration to us all. 🥰🥰🥰

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Bless you!!! WE THE PEOPLE THANK YOU!!
Even some that don't know it yet!! 😂🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@LeaOlive) can see their posts

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Much respect Veronica!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Well done - big patriot hug mm,mm,mmm

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

@thepeoplesbridge Ms. Wolski. Those "Lot of" is nothing compared to the 80 million who share your view...#wwg1wga

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dear Heavenly Father, keep protecting our Qangel on that bridge, be all eyes n ears surrounding her and the mission. Let her light out shine any demon that thinks it can push her off, may unclean spirits be blinded,or remember your people that is VeroniQa and from there run scared. Thank you father, and may you keep blessing Veronica, she made that bridge golden with her presence and truth. WWJD(?) Amen

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Keep it up fair lady. Marched last week, many awake but we need more. Had my 3rd letter from Nazi Health Service for COV. Vax. funny thing in each consecutive letter the font size gets bigger. They must think I'm blind!