Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

You are not#wwg1wga if you are nasty to fellow patriots!
You are not#wwg1wga if you are acting of Ego, and act like you know everything.
You are not#wwg1wga if you only care about the United States and not all of humanity.
You are not#wwg1wga if you are complaining about lack of "sources" and lack of "proof"
You are not#wwg1wga if you dont understand humanity, and this world is about to change so much our world will never even resemble the enslaved 3D Matrix of fear that was poisoning,!farming, and harvesting our children!
If anyone is guilty of this, just make the changes, and come back re-focused and of love!

Where We Go One, We Go All!
#FreeHumanity
#UnconditionalLove
#5DNewEarth ♒️

Well Said! We Need To Just Focus On Treating Each Other With Respect! And Help Make Our Country Great Again! We Can All Do This Together As One! When MorePeople Wake Up, No I Told Ya So's Just Help Each Other, And Lets Make Sure This Never Happens Again! Stay Awake! Love All You Patriots! Love President Trump!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

I'd love to have conversations with ppl near me but all they do is jump down my throat. For anything I say at this point. CNN