You are not#wwg1wga if you are nasty to fellow patriots!
You are not#wwg1wga if you are acting of Ego, and act like you know everything.
You are not#wwg1wga if you only care about the United States and not all of humanity.
You are not#wwg1wga if you are complaining about lack of "sources" and lack of "proof"
You are not#wwg1wga if you dont understand humanity, and this world is about to change so much our world will never even resemble the enslaved 3D Matrix of fear that was poisoning,!farming, and harvesting our children!
If anyone is guilty of this, just make the changes, and come back re-focused and of love!

Where We Go One, We Go All!
#FreeHumanity
#UnconditionalLove
#5DNewEarth ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

You can't move to 5D with hate in your heart! It is of Love and peace!

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

wwg1wga .

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Agreed and I've seen one social network go after another. I do want i want.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Love this post! It's been a hard journey for all of us (some more than other) and it's normal to have doubts after all we've been through but spreading doubt just hurts the cause. Q and the other Anons rejuvenate me every day. You've all taught me what faith really means. And as a result my relationship with our One Infinite Creator has never been tighter.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Thanks for your kind words!
This movement help teach me so much! I am thankful to be able to help lead. Ive learned that what i know to be the truth, many resoante with, so i try to share as much as I can! I cant gurentee everything i say is the truth, but ive been very accurate for over a year! its all about the collective, I am not of ego! wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein Tom. Salute!

Numbers 6:24-26

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Isaiah 54:17#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Amen!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Very well said, and thank you...

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

#wwg1wga 🦁❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Well Said! We Need To Just Focus On Treating Each Other With Respect! And Help Make Our Country Great Again! We Can All Do This Together As One! When MorePeople Wake Up, No I Told Ya So's Just Help Each Other, And Lets Make Sure This Never Happens Again! Stay Awake! Love All You Patriots! Love President Trump!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

I'd love to have conversations with ppl near me but all they do is jump down my throat. For anything I say at this point. CNN

(1) Show this thread

And let the coinelpro gtf out of the way, so the grown folks can handle it. lol

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Thank you. Let goodness prevail, and kindness.