Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our 🦁❤️’s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

AMEN. The Lions will be the comforters for the shocked and scared. We are all here for each other.

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

praying that i have the strength. We all need this this the world is spiraling and yes i am scared but i wont lose my faith. God will help me and my family one way or another. every time i feel low and pray the next day i feel a little stronger. God will win!!!!!!!!!! 🙏

Everyone will feel better when the matrix is removed from earth. This will happen shortly. This matrix lowers our vibration and has for millenia. All living things are vibration,frequency and energy. We are now receiving uplifting energy from off planet. Remember, our minds(EGO) want to control us. Our heart are where we need to focus our energy. You will be fine!!! This is biblical.

In response Michele G.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pattyjo06 in this post can reply

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

Thank you so much 🥰