It's coming...

"The world is watching."
Be patient Patriots.
Trust the process.

"InsiderNews"
https://t.me/vDarknessFalls/778

Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

The coast of Southern California has been lined up with cargo ships from Long Beach all the way down to Newport Beach for several mobths now every day . I've never seen this before and have wondered why is this backup occurring ? Juan07 mentioned this seceral times in recent interviews but inferred they are part of the carrier fleets to protect the west coast . Its very unusual and I am now thinking that these ships are being unloaded after a thotough inspection at the port . If they were carrying humans these would not survive under these conditions and for so long . Human organs wouodnt either so it remains a mystery

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I feel soon that many humans being trafficked will be found in containers and this will begin the world exposer.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

It's coming? Really? It's been coming for 3 years. Just never seems to arrive. So tiresome.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

I know, exhaustion set in years ago, Heres hoping this is it 👊🏼

(1) Show this thread

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

wonder how many people they will find in those containers.

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

I just pray trafficked kids aren't in there

(1) Show this thread