Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Is that real? No time stamp

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

That's like having a serial killer provide security for a sorority house.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Awesome Tweet, Jusnita! πŸ™ŒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

However, "One-on-one" is an interesting choice of words for the perverts. Harris or Clintons.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHO IS PRODUCING THIS MOVIE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❀️

Juanita is such a CLASSY LADY.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

well this makes me want to puke.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

It's all upside down, goin to change soon

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

just tell scumalla not to bring any cigars πŸ˜‚