Go ahead and try and tell me your ears and brain don't register MJ.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🎢🎢🎢🎢πŸ”₯

I'm a little hesitant to celebrate his possible existence. Weren't there countless accusations of pedo abuse? Have those all been debunked? Because he's looking a little J-Depp-ish, Andrenachromy in this photo. Was it all a set-up / blackmail by the usual suspects to sieze his a$$et$?

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

He was planning on exposing the deepstate. MSM got wind of this and spread lies about him being a pedo.

He was brought into the industry at a young age. Exposed to all their satanic ways. The only way out of their system is through death. We have learned that many have staged their death to escape or be freed from the deepstate monsters.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Thanks for your response. Sounds perfectly believable to me now after learning what I have about the DS/NOW a-holes. We really do have to unlearn everything we've been told. I doubt DJT or Ezra would associate with him if he was what was said about him. Helps being really "in the know" on these things.

(1) Show this thread