Go ahead and try and tell me your ears and brain don't register MJ.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I get sad sometimes and forget then Michael Jackson comes on the radio I sing and dance I’m so happy and then I remember THE BEST IS YET TO COME ! 🌹

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I can hardly wait to see him!!! Gods speed Michael!! We hear your words!!! We have missed you terribly!!

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

That's interesting you actually believe he is still alive. I guess for me I'd have to actually see it to believe it.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Michael was a very special gift. Fantastic that the Music is still with us. Future seems to be holding surprises but we'll see with patience. Blessings always

I really loved this song til I listened closely to the lyrics. MJ never had such vulgar lines in his songs that I remember. Ruined it for me. ' I can see it in your eyes, they would never tell me lies, I can feel your body shake and the heat between your legs'. Really? Can't get past it. Guess I'm just old fashioned.

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

I can't recall ever hearing this song before but, you're right about the lyrics...yuck!

(1) Show this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuEzKGe6FY
i guess im not the only one who thinks buying catalog started the smear campaign

Akon: Michael Jackson Accusations Started when He Refused to Sell Beatles Catalog (Part 12) - YouTube

Part 13: https://youtu.be/kUHHdYYXNlQPart 11: https://youtu.be/fAG5RhZOQRMPart 1: https://youtu.be/G7u1ND_33MY--------Akon ran through his hits with Gwen Ste...

Michael Jackson is dancing with Emmanuel Lewis - YouTube

Michael Jackson is dancing with Emanuel Luis.How Cute...(c) copyright by SF

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I can't wait to out dancing! What a party we will have!!!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

No doubt.
When you know you know.❤️

No doubt.
When you know you know.❤️

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Looking forward to hearing a concert
that'll be out of this world! The best
part is that young kids are doing reactions
to all kinds of music. It's wonderful to see
them know the names and music of many of the
ones who are
gone with the wind.....

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

The truth is coming. Nothing can stop it. Thank you MJ, I feel the love.

I love Michael.. Thriller was one of my first albums. I hope hes alive.. he didnt deserve what they did to him..

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

when I first heard this song I thought it was a post-humous MJ release. i want to believe it's him, but they do so much with audotune these days so can't be 100% certain

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

What I am hearing more than anything is in the music itself, not just the voice. The music has a familiarity about it. The rhythm, beat, chords, melody. If he isn't the one singing it, I would definitely say that he could have written it at the very least.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

sounds like him

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

the weeknd’s superbowl performance had loads of comms, thriller reference, multiple cloning, deep state falling, formation of Q in last song blinding lights and a whole lot more. Abel didnt look like himself at the superbowl, looked like he had make up Prosthetics

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

It was all comms! The songs themselves were full of messages!!

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🤠

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Michael was way more expressive. When you listen to his greatest hits album there's a lot of hee hee hee,ahh ahh, wooh hoo hoo, ooww, ooh ooohh interjected. None of that here.

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

My ears register auto tune '80's boy band type music. With auto tune you can make anyone sound like anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36F1dAQDKSs&ab_channel=DilltheLegend

Voice Changer/Autotune THAT WORKS ON ANYTHING!! Discord Skype Teamspeak Steam - YouTube

Different video today but you can Change your voice on Discord, Skype,Steam, Teamspeak or anything that uses your mic!!! Aaaaaand this program features soooo...

Decode! This one is good little one.

16+21+2+3 = 42

Post# 42:
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

And the cherry on top is they are talking about NELLIS AFB in the tweet.

That ship has bad, bad ju ju all over it! In Gematria EVER GIVEN = 107 and so do these:
-Joe Biden Kids
-Currency
-Satan NWO
-Biden children
-Biden Harris
-Castle Rock
-Joseph Biden
-Satan won
-Aqarius
-George Bush
-Miltary
-Palidrome
-Quantum
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Ever+given#english-results

In response Heather North to his Publication

Satan never wins, and regardless of their gematria, GOD rules HIS planet NOT gematria.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I am so anxious and excited to see you again Michael! You have been missed deeply....No one can do it like you!! Remember you are loved!!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Wow.

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

I remmeber hearing the weekend from the begining and thought he sounded like MJ. so
did Bruno Mars inthe begining.

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

wasn't that him?

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?GodzillavsKong ❤️

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

Michael Jackson Pepsi Generation - YouTube

Michael Jackson teams up with director Bob Giraldi in a Pepsi commerical for the "new generation".

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

that's fantastic !! Love. - never saw before this. Thank you !
💙💙💙💙

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
(2) Show this thread