Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

I am getting a lot of DMs on how to open your 3rd eye. You can give it a shot, but I spent 5 years decalcifying mine so I don't know how well it will work for all of you. (Unless I'm hearing them right and God Particles have been scrubbing Pineal Glands for months) Anyway.
Put on a song at 432hz, Youtube has loads. Make the room dim but not dark. Sit in a straight backed chair. Align your spine, sit up straight. Tip your head back slighlty, it should feel comfortable, no tension in your neck. Cover your eyelids with your 3 long fingers, pressed right up against your brow ridge. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. DO NOT HURT YOURSELF. Press on your eyes until you see "sparks" start to show. Press a bit harder and hold. If you've got it right, you should start to see blooms of color. If you see fractals and geometric shapes you've hit the mark. Press in one titch more and hold. Fear not the visions. Write them down immediately. Be smart, don't hurt yourself.
#GodWins#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

can the sparks occur organically?,i had "black dust" obscurring my vision,(came on suddenly)then for 3 weeks i had "lights"zipping back and forwards cross my eyelids it was annoying at times..the black dust disappeared,i swear i had what felt like fingers massaging my 3rd eye im not sure if i was awake or asleep,,i felt them, i have kept his to myself for a year i woke march 2.2020, i think you may understand so i am sharing,

not trying to be a debbie downer, but seeing black specks and lines, and then seeing sparkly rainbow lights while your eyes are open are classic signs of mercury poisoning. im not saying that is what is happening to you, but you might want to look it up, do some research, and see what you think. my daughter had these issues, and after chelating the heavy metals out of her, her vision improved. if you decide to do chelation, you need to find a doctor who knows what they are doing, because it can be dangerous if not done properly. i understand you all are talking about spiritual vision, but i recognize your symptoms from my own research. i hope its not what i think it might be. ❤️

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

no rainbow lights,just white,i hd other things happen that i did not write down,i do not need a"chelation".im perfectly ok,i do appeciate your comment though..thank you💗

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

when doing anything on children you need to be careful. As an adult it is as simple as buying a cleanse at the store. if you are looking do it on your own, do your research first. There are things you can take to control the die off as well the right sequence. You need to make sure your kidneys and liver are cleaned first before attempting a colon/mercury cleanse. IT ALSO DEPENDS ON YOUR TOXICITY LEVEL. YES MERCURY POISONING CAN BE FATAL OR EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT.

SADLY WE ARE ALL TOXIC.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

the reason i feel its important to have the help of a doctor for chelation is two fold ( even for adults) 1)if you do chelation properly, you are going to strip every trace of every metal out of you. Doing a cleanse at home will help, but its not going to get everything.you need a doctor checking your metal levels in blood tests/ hair tests to see what is happening. 2)if you are successful, you need to add all the trace minerals back into your body, simultaneously, and the best way to do that is with an IV. if you strip everything out, but dont replace what you need,it can be dangerous/fatal. ive read many articles/ medical journals about people dying from stripping metals out but not replacing trace metals. be careful, do your research. im a big fan of diy medical- there are very few things we need a doctor for. but chelation is one of them. if you have mercury poisoning to the level that you are seeing black static and sparkly lights,you are in trouble,and need medical intwrvention.

(1) Show this thread