Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to be next!
Lord Nana has a special ask for some military frens in harms way, Lord please send your most powerful angels to protect them while they stand on the wall to keep us safe. Lord forgive us and them of anything we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. Lord we are at a precipice and we deparately need your help to restore your holy name and rule by grace to American and to the entire planet. Lord we have unseen friends that are helping us in this diminsion and in others, Heavenly
Father we ask that you also protect them with your Sword of Strength and Wisdom. Lord protect every Patriot and every child and lead us to a place where all we want to do is lift each other up & praise all you bless us with. Lord, help us to stop arguing over stupid shit & see the joy in getting alone & in raising our soul and consciousness to a level pleasing to you. In your precious son's name we ask these things, Amen

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good night, Nana. Thank you for praying for me. I know you did because it helped me and I can see what I didn't before.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»