God night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to be next!
Lord Nana has a special ask for some military frens in harms way, Lord please send your most powerful angels to protect them while they stand on the wall to keep us safe. Lord forgive us and them of anything we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. Lord we are at a precipice and we deparately need your help to restore your holy name and rule by grace to American and to the entire planet. Lord we have unseen friends that are helping us in this diminsion and in others, Heavenly
Father we ask that you also protect them with your Sword of Strength and Wisdom. Lord protect every Patriot and every child and lead us to a place where all we want to do is lift each other up & praise all you bless us with. Lord, help us to stop arguing over stupid shit & see the joy in getting alone & in raising our soul and consciousness to a level pleasing to you. In your precious son's name we ask these things, Amen

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

TY for your prayers!

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA 🤠⚔️🖖

Lord God hear her Prayer and multiply its power and effect 10 time over if I may. I ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ, and with the Holy Spirit where the Glory, power and Kingdom is yours now and for all time.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Good night!! 🙂

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Sweet dreams bella. I believe anons gathered here are truly keeping the vibe high. We are beings of expression and the support I see here is nothing but love even tho straight forward but it helps us all to keep strong and keep believing in the almighty creator that we will prevail for the sake of humanity and the entire universe counting on all of us awakend no matter the level. The vibe helps the sleepers to nudge them to wake. Humans stepping up our game here. God Bless All. Thank you for that share earlier it was great exchange.🙏💗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

God Bless you, Nana! 🙏❤️
In this together! God wins!
WWG1WGA 🔔🔔🔔

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥💞🙏💞🔥
As One We Walk,
As One We Are.

Namaste
Aroha nui

~ https://youtu.be/a_95T6WYZ7A
🔥💞🙏💞🔥

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

amen

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Good night, Nana. Thank you for praying for me. I know you did because it helped me and I can see what I didn't before.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

😘😇💜

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen❤️🙏✝️