I just retired from nursing after 50 years and I agree. No mask stops transmission of a virus.It is a lie. Wearing a mask for hours upon hours is harmful to the wearer. Surgical masks are changed every three hours in a sterile environment. Masks that are touched multiple times with contaminated hands are laden with bacteria. One of the best things you can do for your personal immune system is to remove that mask... forever.

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

Absolutely true, thanks for the comment!

(1) Show this thread

An RN, call PNW home, love of family above all, God, country, a CONSTITUTIONAL patriot, love my TRUMPSTER,, . A WELL ARMED WOMANii

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I also am a nurse and i can tell you these masks are sprayed with nano plastic particles,,,, loose the mask!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Former nurse here too. Totally agree. Last spring when they said everyone had to wear a cloth mask, I called bunk right there. Been fighting against mask wearing ever since. You stated it perfectly - and I hope you have a wonderful retirement, you've earned it. Thank you for your service - 50 years ia a long long time to help others.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

😊Thank you for your kind comment. I am enjoying retirement. 👍

(1) Show this thread