Bill Gates funded Harvard scientists want
to (literally) DIM the SUN in June of 2021.

Could this be the 10 DAYS OF DARKNESS?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

That will reduce growth of all plants and trees, food production will dwindle. We see how evil the luciferians are who drink human blood and cannot stand sunlight.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I believe this posted on purpose to vex people... Or, they are the demons from hades...

NO

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Were the people consulted about whether they wanted their early summer season affected?

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Pure evil incarnate

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Who the fuck died and made this asshole king?!?! When will we be rid of this cancerous piece of shit?!?!

Trump and the Military cant wait that long
Unless its part of this Horror movie

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Mother fucker gate

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

June? Please, God...I thought we were nearing the end of this movie. 😫

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

Might this be the sky event that so many have spoken about? Watch the sky?

And what kind of (cough) particles? " . . . absolutely no physical impact on the ground." Translation? Unknown substances will fall on everything, and be inhaled.

Hello . . . military . . .

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

My asthma and springtime allergies are having fits just thinkin' on it. Wondering too what it will do to my farm fields (that are usually planted by then)

(1) Show this thread

nah

if it gets this far then I think it's clear we have not won yet.. if we won we would stop this..

10 days. Darnkess. Good v. Evil.

10 Days Darkness or Darn Kess?

(1) Show this thread

Snowpiercer is the end result of this experament. Look it up movie or TV series.