A Patriot sister messaged me today.
Her brother is homeless.
He feels the need to stay where he is at, to help homeless Vets, which is why he does not stay with our patriot sister.

Yesterday, he called our sister and told her he was 'ready to just give up' as it was getting difficult, and he just couldn't find his way to a place of Hope.

Her response?
You need to start following Veronica.
She is on that Bridge every day, whether she 'feels' like it or not.
She is not giving up, so you need to keep going too.

After she and I talked for a bit, I told her to please pass along a Message to her brother for me...

I asked her to tell him:

"Brother, I'll give you full permission to give up, when I give up".

Simple, but to the point.

I hope this helps our brother-in-arms.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

WWG1WGA🌏DarkToLight🌎QArmyJapanFlynn🌍 Let's open the door of the future with a smile 🚪😆

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

message received Thank You 🙏🏻❤️💕🇺🇸 Light Love Truth “I am”

You are such an angel Veronica, sending you and your family Love and Light ! Best wishes to this veteran I am so appalled at how badly are veterans are treated by our government! It happens world wide my fiance was in the Australian Defense Force and he has suffered badly from this abandonment from the government too! We have never been homeless though no one deserves that especially a veteran! Is there anything we can do to help him out (like a go fund me page)? 🕊😇🙏🏻💞🌸🐸

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

Excuse spelling errors technical issues. 😐

(1) Show this thread

This woman is a AMERICAN HERO , Thank You Sister 💙

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Bad. ass
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

God bless you and the patriots brother. we are so blessed to have your daily dose of love and encouragement ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

❤️you are such a beautiful soul!!!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

Lives in WNC and work in Health Care since 1995. Very Proud Southern American Conservative! BTW President Donald J. Trump won!

I am currently working on MHs I own and when I am done with them, I am gonna find ONLY vets to live there. Praying for your brother.
and all vets.

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Thank you for your commitment, you're a true Patriot. Don't give up, a brighter future is just around the corner. We're almost there.

WWG1WGA

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!

I love this woman! I am inspired by her courage.

Fantastic message from an truly inspirational woman!

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Your simply a True Patriot! Love your post and videos. Stay safe. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

If God doesn't knock on our door going, he WILL knock coming back. God Bless stay safe and well.#wwg1wga

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

comtinued prayers ❤️🙏❤️🙏

😊❤️

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Powerful message!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

Chicago IL over the Kennedy Expressway for the last 5 1/2 years.

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

We are in Fl. signs every where saying "DON'T GIVE UP" I pray forctjose who have lost hope and don't understand what is going on. PLEASE GOD HELP THESE PEOPLE BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!