W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

How do I add https://gab.com/MariaVox to my profile? It gets to a various % then freezes.

Do I just keep trying or???

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Maria Vox to her Publication

Give it time, they're completely overloaded. It will be great in few weeks, the constant purges bring another wave of the disenfranchized.

That's why you're here, and that's why the veil was removed from OUR eyes. ~ Stir Up Your Faith ~

Indeed.

But it would help to get a foot in here as well. I've been down this Rabbit hole a very very long time and need a place to finally call "home" down here.

Rob is making that possible. Having lost near everyone as I said in the move is why I need the lift need now.

Can't wait to make new lasting friends who are on the same page as me for a change. It's been way to long without...

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @W1K1P03T in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Welcome! This is home now. We're all finding our family here now.#wwg1wga 🙏♥️🇺🇸

W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

😍

Southern Orange County, CA 🗽PATRIOT.FOOTSOLDIER.TRUMP. MAGA.LOVEROFAMERICA.🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We are glad you are here!

They may have taken your digital tribe away. Fact.

I found YOU...! It's why I'm sitting behind my keyboard. 👊

JACKass with his jackBOOTed us, but [they] only scattered us, the communities are reconnecting, the rebuild is at your own pace.

I was deleted at 12:07 AM on 1/6/21. Had that account since 2009, thousands of followers ( numb ) . . .

Didn't push anything but truth. Bongino warned every day the past 9 months. Rebuild...: https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSOa4

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I hear you...my heads spinning too. Went from max following in fb...a successful radio show. And REACH...Reach I had since 1995...to...nothing

After my first fb nuke... the day before the election...I rebuilt and Reopened my twit account that has been there for as long as my fb

I founded one of the first Patriots Party groups in fb and built it up. The thing I told my followers most was to practice caution. But after the 6th EVERYTHING went 💥

Since then they nuked my second fb...the group and my second Twit. Now Im here.

Oh...youtube nuked my show too...so...EVER so glad to

(1) Show this thread

PS...Will follow back

https://youtu.be/-pD2zIuiC2g

[ There's an Army RISING UP...! ]

(1) Show this thread