Someone got caught in their bullshit erasing the fake Dan Scavino channel on Telegram. Ghost is coming for the scammers who take advantage of Patriots with Bitcoin scams, Trump coins, and other scams. It's my red line. You can have different ideas but F with Patriots and you're finished.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ghost, I've fought for this country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ4 years, I'll con, are wh in control of UK? I'm asking for a friend πŸ‘

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Yes.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You've made my fricking dayπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ™

Prayers to UK. I've made 5 friends there since this crisis. They are having are hard time there.πŸ’—πŸ™

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

You can not tell people the truth you must show them, makes sense more than ever andvthanksπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦