Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

remember the Friends episode where
(Ray) Chandler goes to Yemen?

Lets hope they dont say food/toilet roll shortage because of this!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Questiin- Where are you seeing US Military ships on one side and Russian on other?? is it listed on ship tracker??

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Thank You for posting this..I asked someone who watches news non-stop and they hadn't heard of it..I couldn't believe the OTA networks weren't saying a thing..It's a HUGH story when you consider the ramifications of it...Now this could explain it!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

These boats have children on them the ship has never crashed they have to much invested to see something like this happen. This is all on purpose

(1) Show this thread

Agreed

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

yes - i saw that last night and thought this is a huge development. i felt it was white hat controlled. good find - thank you!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Interesting predicament. If I were deep state, I would surely be underground hiding

Do an inspection!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

that is the plan

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

If there are people in these containers they will be dead.

(2) Show this thread

🙏God is Great,#SaveOurChildren perfecto plan