Only people mentioned by @BigRedVet07 in this post can reply

In response BigRedVet07 GodWins to his Publication

love this!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Hi Martin...reading your posts on Telegram about battle fatigue from the nonstop information war...it's true you've written some of the definitive essays of the era on Q and the Great Awakening, and we thank you so much.
You deserve a deep rest. We can just keep re-reading your essays and books. You've been so generous. Thank you 🙏

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

All just add this 23 = PAIN !!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

darkness is the illusion

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen!!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Sooo hoping this is true. This has been a very long journey for us all. God bless Trump, his family and the entire Q / Anon Team❣ WWG1WGA 🙏💗🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

i need him to take me now please if at all possible 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Because he knows we won't stop fighting for the children and the evil that exists. 💪🏼🇺🇸💖🙌🏼

(2) Show this thread