Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

EVERGREEN BLOCKS SUEZ CANAL
Hundreds of Millions of $$$$$$ Per Hour!
Q: Watch the Water

Call sign for ship is H3RC.
HRC container ship, on way to Rotterdam (human trafficking HUB)

Wonder What's IN the containers??
Exotic live "art" perhaps?

MOAB INCOMING

They MUST reveal the cargo!

It only makes sense to unload this thing before they attempt to correct it.

Interdasting that it's sitting DIRECTLY over several undersea cables, causing blackouts to several DS entities... 🤣

Could it be that we're about to witness something so HUGE it will hold worldwide MediaWhores' feet to the fire & FORCE them to report on child trafficking?

Father, have Your way in all of this. Show the people what evil has been hiding from them. Manifest Your Glory.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

#SaveTheChildren !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

The Egyptian canal authorities plan to dig up the banks on both sides and dredge the sand and mud BEFORE removing some of Ever Given's containers. The dredge is scheduled for March 28.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mother and grandmother. Deep sense of worth! We are all here and in this together for a reason. Stand strong! #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

my soul is screaming save the children and reveal. at this point people are just not going to wake up. i was reading today that half the world or more will not believe it even it sits in their lap. If so, let's move forward and save he children! we can show them a better world through actions!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lisa Young to her Publication

They all say, "Seeing Is Believing," yet they refuse to see.

They're entrenched in the 3rd dimension & need an overhaul.

(1) Show this thread

Say it again!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Happy Days to his Publication

WHAT IF...

- there are found to be humans on board those containers

- some of those humans are childen

- we discover WHY they're traveling as freight & not as passengers

- the MediaWhores are forced to report & STFU

- the world unites to wipe child trafficking off the earth!

(1) Show this thread