EVERGREEN BLOCKS SUEZ CANAL
Hundreds of Millions of $$$$$$ Per Hour!
Q: Watch the Water

Call sign for ship is H3RC.
HRC container ship, on way to Rotterdam (human trafficking HUB)

Wonder What's IN the containers??
Exotic live "art" perhaps?

MOAB INCOMING

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

juan o savin said we need a Red Sea moment .. think this is it ❤️❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Rita Meeks to his Publication

woah!

(1) Show this thread

Now we need the Tim Ballard film to come out!

'Live art' or 'personal goods' Hmmmm

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

they just need to get the victims out of those containers before they are hurt any more
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Ka-BQQM!!

SAVE THE CHILDREN!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

what IF there are Multiple MOABs!

(1) Show this thread

i doubht it will be revealed to the public but hopefully a boom 🤷🏼‍♂️

In response America First to his Publication

if it is what we suspect it is, NOTHING WILL STOP THE TRUTH FROM BEING REVEALED. Ka-BOOM!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

WHO CAN INSPECT THE CONTAINERS?

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

We have to wait and see.

WHAT IF the containers have to be unloaded, or start falling off.
LOTS of curious options arise.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

If they were rescuing kids all over the world in tunnels, why wouldnt even one tunnel be enough to wake up the world to the pedo industry? It's time to stop this charade. How many children are suffering right now? Cages, trafficking, shipping containers, and on and on! Enough!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

BEcause 75% of the world is surpressing the truth

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

have they looked in the containers?

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

not yet, that I know of.
The WORLD is holding its breath!

(1) Show this thread

OPEN those containers NOW!!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

They MUST reveal the cargo!

It only makes sense to unload this thing before they attempt to correct it.

Interdasting that it's sitting DIRECTLY over several undersea cables, causing blackouts to several DS entities... 🤣

Could it be that we're about to witness something so HUGE it will hold worldwide MediaWhores' feet to the fire & FORCE them to report on child trafficking?

Father, have Your way in all of this. Show the people what evil has been hiding from them. Manifest Your Glory.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

The Egyptian canal authorities plan to dig up the banks on both sides and dredge the sand and mud BEFORE removing some of Ever Given's containers. The dredge is scheduled for March 28.

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

#SaveTheChildren !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(4) Show this thread

Wonderland revelations on the horizon

i know how to dislodge it.....get a similiar size boat and have it go full speed and crash into it lol

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Suez backwards is Zeus

Zeus, in ancient Greek religion, chief deity of the pantheon, a sky and weather god who was identical with the Roman god Jupiter. His name clearly comes from that of the sky god Dyaus of the ancient Hindu Rigveda. Zeus was regarded as the sender of thunder and lightning, rain, and winds, and his traditional weapon was the thunderbolt.

I suspect there's a storm brewing!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

A storm of MAGNIFICENT proportions!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

suez in gematria is 71 17

(2) Show this thread

The "evergreen" is half a mile long container ship that was blown over by a "gust of wind". The "hand of God" is upon us! For some reason. two Russian ships are also blocking the north and south entrances to the Suez Canal.

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Trapped!

(6) Show this thread