Who tried to destroy America but lost
We will fight these sick ass ppl for as long as it takes
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
https://gab.com/jeff4me/posts/105945704191617226

Only people mentioned by @Trish444 in this post can reply

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

POS! Hang and let the public watch! ๐Ÿคฌ

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

I heard he was from UK MI6

hang the the POS .....tall tree short rope...problem solved...sends a strong message to anyone who might entertain the sane idea...DON'T GO THERE...EVER!!!!

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

they misspelled SUBHUMANโœ…โœ…โœ…

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Renegade is the right usss code name: definition is - a deserter from one faith, cause, or allegiance to another

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

heโ€™s dead from 55 grains of lead to the cerebral cavity

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Couldn't happen to a better person.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Obama wasn't even an American Citizen. Born in Kenya, the Birth Certificate was going around at one point. The lie about him being born here in Hawaii is a lie. They had the Lady from DOH also confess that she forged the Birth Cert. conveniently this gal passed away after disclosing truth. Hmmmm

This piece of shit should cut into little pieces inch at a time. WHILE HE'S ALIVE