Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

LOOOVE that scarf!!!!!! Keep rockin it! We stand with you!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thank you, beautiful Patriot! Stay safe! We love youπŸ’—πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Beautiful πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

God bless and keep you always, Veronica. You are so often a beacon of Light for so many.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

you are lovely and bring great joy and strength to many πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I am with you in Spirit from Seattle, WA. WWG1WGA!! Take care of yourself!

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

Looks like we are on our way.

What bridge is this? What state? City?

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

I'd like to join her!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Chicago IL over the Kennedy Expressway.

(2) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

me either! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

"f you can feel that staying human is worthwhile, even when it can't have any result whatever, you've beaten them." - George Orwell

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Such a beautiful Patriot!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Wish I were closer, would visit, I have missed your smiling face and strength of will. Hold the line soldier, WAWY...Always.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

WRWY Veronica. sending good vibes β™₯️

We have already Won. πŸ’«πŸ’–β­πŸ’œπŸŒŽ WWG1WGA

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ NEVER!

i am with you in spirit from PA! πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ