#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So it looks more and more that Q was a psyops.
For [Them]

Made them messy. I trust that Trump dude.

Have we not heard about Hunter’s laptop from credible sources (Rudy G., Bernard K., Steve B.) back In October and did several million people not see the email and pics of Hunter with what appears to be an underage girl. Child sexual abuse allowed to be unpunished? Where is the outrage?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sadiemaya1 in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

I've been asking myself that very thing...Almost a month after your posting this and still nothing. I can't believe this is the world we live in. And now we've seen that tampering evidence at an impeachment trial goes without repercussions. I hope something, anything will come of the Supreme Court hearings starting today.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Chief Justice, John Roberts sold his kids to Epstein to gain his position.
https://youtu.be/fgzUQKTAnM8

Military Tribunal is the Way to clean
Satanic infiltratraition in the Supreme courts,
the congresses e.t.c.

Globally🌎🙏✨☺️
🦁💖💖💖✨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

I saw them, and nearly puked. Now I am just plain angry. no... im am fucking pissed at what I saw...

We fell asleep at the wheel guys, and we should be ashamed of ourselves... well aleep no more.

if you have not seen these images... I urge you to do some digging... These nonhuman pieces of shit will pay for hurting our children... Gods children.

Justice will be served one way or another... We the Patriots may be the ones serving that justice?...

Im waiting to see what President Trump and Q do....
Im not gonna hold the line forever... we will get our country back even if we