Putin ended the Rothschild’s control over Russia by nationalizing the Russian centralized bank. He also banned food with GMO’s.

Now listen to his speech from 2013 where he speaks out against pedophilia and Satan.

Now I understand why [they] hate him.

@TheStormHasArrived17

Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Maybe all these years we've been brainwashed with "Russian Man Bad"...just sayin

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

❤️LEAKED❤️ Godzilla vs. Kong - Full Movie

👉👉 https://worldcinema.xyz/en/movie/399566/godzilla-vs-kong

Join Group Chat 👉 https://t.me/godzila_kong ❤️

#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Wow, this brings joy to my heart! Thank you Vladamir Putin for speaking truth!

He is Christian!

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

funny how quickly PUTIN cleaned up his country so why the hell is it taking so long here. love that guy PUTIN no nonsense ass kicker😤😤

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Very good share!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

and he banned Gates 👍

Trump likes Putin, so do I!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Of course they hate him and their lies to demonize him because he tells the truth should piss off every freedom loving American. This man has done more to save this country by working with Donald Trump than our own Congress, Senate, and the SC.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🌎👊🏻👊🏻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I think we are all tired, President Putin. This needs to end.

(3) Show this thread