Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The JFK Jr account on Telegram appears to be total amateur bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are duped.

I know don't be sorry your intensions are good most of them are fake there πŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’–

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nadire in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

When I post to these accounts saying I LOVE YOU John-John I know in my heart my love transends the lies or fakers and reaches him somehow. John-John is not sitting on his computer in the middle of THE STORM. You are right Nadire, our intentions are pure the wicked are deceptive Keep sending out God's love and light Amen✝️

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

@Doqholliday God has a way of evening the score and taking care of deceivers God is just and God Won Amen

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

ThanQ You Anastasia i know when i feel love thats why i have to show it to this beatiful person that i follow and so are you πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸŒˆπŸ˜

(2) Show this thread