The JFK Jr account on Telegram appears to be total amateur bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are duped.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...Telegram doesn't give me good vibes either...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

we will see one way or another? but soon I hope! never ending story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8

Be STRONG in the Lord and in the POWER of His might. If GOD be FOR US, who can be against us??? ... #HaveFaithInGod ... #GodWins

Plus a serious grammar problem. Very annoying...

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Telegram has me very questionable at times through my findings. I only check it once in a while. I prefer to stay on here mostly u less im digging elsewhere.Just my gut feeling.

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

me too. It's too dodge for me, justa quick dip in and out evry once in a while

(1) Show this thread

Grandma, Mother, and die hard Jesus fan.

Get a grip. Ignore him if you think he's fake. You are no better if you bad mouth people. Maybe he thinks he's being involved. Maybe lonely. Mute him and YOUR problem is solved. He will stop if no one gives him attention. But, all of you are yacking and reposting each other. That's just as childish. Stop giving him attention.

His grammer is bad too.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

me too 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂 Its clear 164 thousand will take the jab 🙄🙄🙄🙄
if they taking all that bullshit coming from that page🤣🤣😂😂

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Oh Doc, we have been watching that account. I'd like to meet that asshole behind the wash rack, who does that sick twisted shit? Lots of BS! How many did he affect with false hope?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

EVERY DEMONIC MONSTER WILL BE REVEALED.

(1) Show this thread

he got pretty far fetch!🤣 Some are even referring his site!!

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

I'd rather wipe my ass with leaves than gives these assholes another penny. I'M. DONEEEE.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🤷‍♀️I can't figure out telegram

Folks just need to usecommon sense... We are not going to be told what, where and when things are happening (broken record).

Pray, read, learn and pray again🙃🙏

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

FACTS. DOQ.
TOTAL UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT.
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE ON.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

yeah i figured that out pretty quickly!!

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

i feel sure JFK would be a lot more articulate and able to string together sentances than whoever is behind it ..........

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

😁🤣😉

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Not really.

(2) Show this thread

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

All this feuding between GhostEzra and JFK Jr wears on the Patriots. All we want is Truth. Evidently JFK Jr is also GEORGENEWS? We are unable to make comments on JFK's Telegram nor do i believe the real JFK Jr would be boasting about being the main man. I did see the amateur video of the King Soopers shooting and it looks fake. It would have had to be a big production with many paid actors. What about the cop? They picked a cop with 7 kids to help with the sympathy? Did they pay him $$$ to go away or was he a sacrifice? So many unanswered questions.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication

7 kids and the youngest is how old you guessed it 7 yrs old.
I guess there is purpose for everything.

Only followers of this user (@yay77) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

I know don't be sorry your intensions are good most of them are fake there 💋🌹💖

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

When I post to these accounts saying I LOVE YOU John-John I know in my heart my love transends the lies or fakers and reaches him somehow. John-John is not sitting on his computer in the middle of THE STORM. You are right Nadire, our intentions are pure the wicked are deceptive Keep sending out God's love and light Amen✝️

(1) Show this thread

Agreed

Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

(2) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🙋‍♀️ Hey DOQ! Missed ya man. Do you have an acct on Telegram? I remember this JFK Jr acct your talking about from Twitter.@Time4U2Know called him out a few months ago.

(2) Show this thread

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

anyone who believes everything they read deserves to be duped. Trust comes over time where an individual's posts get tested against actual happenings. I followed that account, but instinctually knew that is not him - the real him is humble, intelligent and gracious, qualities a demon deceiver can't replicate.

(2) Show this thread

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

I know it's not him..I just enjoy the pics.

(3) Show this thread

Funny AF #Digital Soldier #GodWins #WWG1WGA My motto: "Crazy bitch never wins" -Janeane

Telegram is TrollVille

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I watched this guy on [twitface] and here is what I believe (after finding him here)...
This guy is a master manipulator of photos. He has a stash of Kennedy photos, most found on line and may be obscurred, then posts the photos as if he's a close family member. My gut tells me this is a shill. I noticed when he jumped on this platform, he got hundreds of followers who believe he is JFK.

NONSENSE. Do not be fooled. I didn't block him but I can assure you~@RHSretoucher is NOT JFK!

(3) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

There is bullshit everywhere, in case you hadn't noticed. It is our job to dig in the bullshit for the pieces of gold. Much of what is on the site is exactly what we would expect as real disclosure. Some is total bollocks. Just like all other "sources" who want to keep their social media presence under the enemy's control. Lighten up. Note the nuggets. There is plausibility and plausible deniability. That's how you survive. You need to confuse the algorithms or you disappear. Of course it could all be fake, but so could you and I.

(5) Show this thread

some people are so delusional they think he's actually alive🙄