Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

I wrote to Putin some years back and thanked him for NOT being roped in by OBAMA's war games. I used to love watching his three press conferences as he would [unrehearsed] answer and educate the journalists on Real Politics and the state of the world. Before Trump. Now he has Trump's support! This is going to eventuate into something extraordinary. Both of them are brilliant strategists!

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

** 3-hour press conferences.

(1) Show this thread

very cool sppech was from july 21 2019

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THE LORD USES WHOM EVER HE CHOSES!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Amen. I'm tired too... How long does this keep going? The silence is deafening & at the pace the Country & Constitution are unraveling, we're about to implode beyond repair.
💔

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

WOULD LIKE THE LINK OR SOURCE
THANKYOU !! THIS SHOULD BE SHARED 10 MILLION TIMES OVER IF ITS TRUE

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response canadalady to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I dont care WHO said this. It made me cry.

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

If this is true, that is wonderful. I have a feeling many countries are covertly working together to put an end to the evil being done to the innocent, also the NWO in general. I pray this is true! We have a basic idea what is going on as we are awakening, but we won't know the entire plan until after it has been done. TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Fear Not to her Publication

Many countries are eorking together to defeat the cabal. called the Alliance

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

💁 Do u have a link Italian meda not vary trustworthy ----

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

😲wow. finally !!! words that speak volumes

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

wow wow wow......😳