Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

DC NO MORE?!

H/T to Bill

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

What are we supposed to be seeing here? What am I missing?

The DC is gone. Translation: the Corporation of the United States has been dissolved and has been returned to the original Republic of the United States of America. The USA was incorporated shortly after the Civil War. That is what the war was about. That and the creation of an illegal Central Bank. The war was NEVER about slavery. Well, in a sense it was given the fact we have been enslaved ever since.
"Were it not but to save the Union, I would not free the slaves". ~ Abraham Lincoln

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

QPatriot ๐Ÿ’ฅFINAL BATTLE! โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒŸA New World ahead๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ๐ŸŒŸ

DC has been missing fom online maps for weeks already.

It'll be interesting to see if the radical bills that congress recently passeed will be affected by the change to the republic.
I hope a lot of this garbage can be rescinded?