Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

I did a google map search for the Distict of Columbia and it gave me this...not sure what all this means because the red dotted line follows the Potomac river a ways then back into the US in Viginia..

Call the Whitehouse switchboard, listen to the message.

Phone Number: 1-202-456-1414 (Switchboard) 1-202-456-1111 (Comments)
TTY: 1-202-456-6213. 1-202-456-2121 (Visitor's Office)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

Note the fourth comment down from@georgenews on yt livestream last night 👀

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Here are the other comments feom the same livestream w/@georgenews on yt. 3/23/21

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

OMG!!! 🙏🇺🇸🙏 PLEASE BE TRUE! 😲

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

No D.C. on duckduckgo map either!

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

What are we supposed to be seeing here? What am I missing?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

The DC is gone. Translation: the Corporation of the United States has been dissolved and has been returned to the original Republic of the United States of America. The USA was incorporated shortly after the Civil War. That is what the war was about. That and the creation of an illegal Central Bank. The war was NEVER about slavery. Well, in a sense it was given the fact we have been enslaved ever since.
"Were it not but to save the Union, I would not free the slaves". ~ Abraham Lincoln

(1) Show this thread

indeed correct

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Dom the PATRIOT to his Publication

On Google it says Washington & the description says District of Columbia. I'm hoping it's gone. BUT.. could it be a new State thing already?!

(1) Show this thread