Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://radiopatriot.net/2021/03/23/all-because-a-one-year-old-didnt-wear-a-mask/
All because a one-year old didn’t wear a mask. Airline Tyranny.
Watch what happens next!

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Im gonna be real right here, right now. Dont crucify me for this, but really....what better place TO WEAR a face mask than on an airplane?!?! Every time I get on a plane its disgusting, and its a known fact we're all breathing in each other's germs. I CRINGE when I hear a sneeze or a cough on a plane! If there's one place we should wear the face mask, its on an airplane. That being said, however, it should ALWAYS be your option, not a mandate, and should never be forced on a child. But seriously, do yourselves a favor and wear the mask on the plane. They're cesspools of germs and you're only doing yourself a favor. JMHO folks!

Along with the mask, gloves and hazmat suit should be required on a plane...so many germs and you know the *cleaners* don't get every germ when they do a "swift" mop up of the plane before next batch of fliers.

IMO , anyone that stands 6 feet away from me and I can smell their baaad breath....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE put on a mask 😫

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewel Zzzzz, click on at the bottom under it