https://radiopatriot.net/2021/03/23/all-because-a-one-year-old-didnt-wear-a-mask/
All because a one-year old didn’t wear a mask. Airline Tyranny.
Watch what happens next!

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Im gonna be real right here, right now. Dont crucify me for this, but really....what better place TO WEAR a face mask than on an airplane?!?! Every time I get on a plane its disgusting, and its a known fact we're all breathing in each other's germs. I CRINGE when I hear a sneeze or a cough on a plane! If there's one place we should wear the face mask, its on an airplane. That being said, however, it should ALWAYS be your option, not a mandate, and should never be forced on a child. But seriously, do yourselves a favor and wear the mask on the plane. They're cesspools of germs and you're only doing yourself a favor. JMHO folks!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Along with the mask, gloves and hazmat suit should be required on a plane...so many germs and you know the *cleaners* don't get every germ when they do a "swift" mop up of the plane before next batch of fliers.

IMO , anyone that stands 6 feet away from me and I can smell their baaad breath....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE put on a mask 😫

(1) Show this thread
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

such a shame! its becos of these sheep that we have to work double hard!

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

I will never fly again. I have managed to avoid it when they instituted stealing from and molesting passengers.

(1) Show this thread