#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So it looks more and more that Q was a psyops.
For [Them]

Made them messy. I trust that Trump dude.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Jb stole a election.
Jb was sworn in, crime committed.
Jb is still in Office.
Jb signing excutive orders.
Jb staff having White House Pressers.
No arrests.
They seem real scared.
Trump has zero power now.
America has fallen.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Drew Lawrence to his Publication

Temporarily with no real power!! If you don't believe why are you here? Just go listen to the TV and see if they tell you any real news!

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Temporary? Well Mr Believer what narratives are you hanging on to? Please tell me 1 thing that gives hope? Name one credible person? Maybe you can save my soul.

I think someone needs to research before shitting on our tea party!! Look up what Trump signed on July 4,2020! It's OK to ask questions but being a total downer when you don't know all he has actually done is rude! Study EO's, Peace Agreements!

Excutive Orders are being overturned as we speak. Any excutive order Trump signed should of been acted upon before he left office. Any of his excutive orders dont mean a damn thing now! They will overturn every single one of them as they are doing now. So might want to redo your research. Being a realist is not being a Downer! You cant answer my questions cause you dont know the answers because no one does ! The window has closed! All these big name Qanons are slowly fading away because they have no answers either!

Again July 4, 2020 Or you can assume you know everything and trust that Joe will do right by America and Trump just sucks! No one can spoon feed you! Research!

Again Trumps Excutive orders mean nothing now. They will over turn every single one that is dangerous to them! No one can stop it from happening.
Never said Trump sucks or wasnt a great president so idk where you pulled that from.

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

Joe hasn't signed anything or it would be posted here.
https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Thank you! Now if lazy people would wake up we might get to leave hell!!

Only people mentioned by @412WokePatriot15226 in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!