Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder if 72 SECONDS was dropping a hint.

72's account was suspended this morning, I have been looking for him on Gab, Telegram,and wego and have not found him anywhere. He is such a talker (smiles) not sure I'll find him anywhere. Hope he comes back

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

🤩He is on Gab! @555true4u

Oh wow they got him too now? He has hold on for very long time I have to say. But today was kind of like a mass axe for lots of Patriots.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I was part ofvthe mass axe yesterday. just so thankful to have another place to find old frens!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #Pray #TheBestIsYetToCome

I saw that he was gone today. He so desperately wanted to keep his account so we could see the end to his "movie". I pray he lands somewhere soon so we can follow it. Even though my account was nuked the same day as the "purge", I still followed him every day. I think you're right that he was giving us hints about this.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Great Awakening to his Publication

Elvis is King and i believe Loved following him

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #Pray #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Great Awakening to his Publication
(2) Show this thread