Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

good catch..!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Subtle

Exact same thing went through my mind when I saw that!

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

i believe yes... I tagged hos accct in my thread abt Castle Rock and a little later it waa suspended then mine. I hope I didnt get him suspended.

In response Ready Pen to his Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

i believe yes... I tagged hos accct in my thread abt Castle Rock and a little later it waa suspended then mine. I hope I didnt get him suspended.

He was suspended on Twitter, ask him here https://gab.com/555true4u

now he suspended from the dirty bird .. ugh

How about this? How does#JuanOSavin tie into Castle Rock? And why?
https://anonup.com/thread/281022

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

Did he happen to find his way here yet?!?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He's been posting lighthouses for months...😎😉🍿🍿🍿

def a great find! ❤🇱🇷💪✔

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

yes its a hint! Btw, 72 got suspended from twatter like all of us.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

He's on Gab

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

It`s a hint.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

🤭🤭

(1) Show this thread

its all over twitter today that biden is not actually at the white house. that he is using the presidential set from movies that are produced by castlerock entertainment. but didnt i read a Q drop that said that people would be playing out their roles and doing what they are told? i believe thats whats happening.

Where is he/she? Banned from Twitter? On GAB?

Just had a thought. What if the twitter purge is MI? Slowly shutting the site down? A weening so to speak.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

I thought the same thing as well as FB. We know the basis behind these platforms and they have to be dismattled. I think the stocks are also in alignment.

(1) Show this thread

Joseph Biden in the gematria calendar brings up none other than castle rock!!

107???
Juan O Savin 🧐

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀 The LightHouse is Important

can you tell us how?

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

The 72 is about the wow signal - Not sure how he/she did noy get nucked

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

He was always leaving us something- shoot- i miss him!

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

I posted something about Castle Rock and Biden in studio... not real and got twitter suspension... someone else posted Castle Rock and got suspended too

72's account was suspended this morning, I have been looking for him on Gab, Telegram,and wego and have not found him anywhere. He is such a talker (smiles) not sure I'll find him anywhere. Hope he comes back

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Oh wow they got him too now? He has hold on for very long time I have to say. But today was kind of like a mass axe for lots of Patriots.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

🤩He is on Gab! @555true4u

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

❤️He is amazing Love and miss him haven't found him here

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

🤔🧐

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

he always was