Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hurry back already!

512 to the moon!!! 🚀🚀

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I like what he said. One thing I like is the consistancy for better than 30 yrs on things Trump talks about. That cannot be denied. I just have a major question.
Was the vax Trump had in OP Warpspeed the same vax that made it into people? He promoted it so that is probably my big hang up. I have so many questions and few answers. A point in the right direction would be awesome. I am at a dead end atm. Perhaps I need to touch grass

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and why are we watching this again?

ExtraordinaryOne..💛💛💛

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

😊👍

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

💥💥💥PROTECT💥💥💥
Telegram announced that Apple will remove the Telegram app from their phones without their joint notice. Telegram announced that to prevent this, apply the mentioned settings.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

My hero! ❤️ God please protect our President! 🙏🏻

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, PROTECT President Trump & his Family & GUIDE them in Jesus' Name. Amen

The man who saved the world ....we are watching history being made...the likes of which has never been seen before. What an exciting time to be alive. And the best is yet to come WWG1WGA

so good to see my POTUS! i needed that! and so good to see Him behind His desk and that hallway! how can he just not blurt out what's going to happen!!!

4:20 only point he uses his hands
4= D
20= T

here is the Morse code in this video:

--.- = Q

COMMS BABY POTUS#19-1776- IN CTRL.

https://morsecode.world/international/translator.html

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

you seeing things

(1) Show this thread

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

🙏❤️❤️❤️

No Gold fringe showing on those flags.

Patriot for America! Digital Soldier Trump is my President #HoldtheLine #PatriotParty WWG1WGA

Is that a lantern on the credenza behind him? My shot is fuzzy.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

LOVE LOVE LOVE this man chosen from above to destroy and send those below

we love you, POTUS! We miss you lots ❤

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Takes a great businessman to run a great business.
Takes an even greater man to lead a Republic.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I just love him. My President! now i need to go finish watching Juan and Jaco. Its a crazy time and many patriots are discouraged. i need to be able to encourage. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

i love this guy ❤️

Constitutionalist Patriot, Fighter of Freedom! Took an Oath!

Anyone else notice he looked lije he was in front of a blue screen, cgi type? It looked weird to ne.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Irene Resilient1 to her Publication

looks like it

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Our President. FOREVER!

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

Yes HE is 🇺🇲

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Red4 !!!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 WE LOVE YOU POTUS!!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication

🙏Yes, we do. God bless America God bless Trump &VK &everyone

(1) Show this thread

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Just a little more time to let it play out.