Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

May his generous action trickle to others! Blessings to him!πŸ’―πŸ‘β™₯️

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Awesome.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Vaxx is a dividing line. The chasm will grow to the point that you can't leap over to the otherside.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

That man is a true hero! Saving humanity one at a time.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Yesssssss!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

Love this guy, he's got balls. Big, strategic balls. Fuck 'em, Ian. Fuck KK.

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

Amen.

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

beats the hell out of a donut TO GET the vax.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

He's great!

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

That's awesome Ian!

This is the deal of the day!

Love it!