Ok prayer warriors Nana needs some help here.
This is@KREVELS444 's precious little cousins child, Stafford.
He had heart and lung surgery and today is having complications.
Please pray for this child with me.
Prayer is powerful.
Lord we come to you to beg your healing hand on this precious little child. He is struggling Lord to be all you created him to be and needs your help to stay here with us longer. Lord his parents need him desparatley and so do we. Lord please leave this precious child here with us to be a great ripple maker in your name. Heavenly Father please forgive anything any one of us or his family have every done that is unclean in your eyes and send your heaing love light to this little angel, we ask this in your sweet son's name Lord, Amen

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

May God bless this child always and may e send healing light and enegy to this xhild.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Prayers sent for this precious baby

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Blessings and Prayers for you all!

In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

sending love and prayers🙏❤️🙏

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏Amen❤️

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

🙏May the Lord place his healing powers over this beautiful, precious child.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Love and prayers 🙏❤️

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

Sending LOVE and PRAYERS to this precious soul 🙏🏻😇🕊

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

Fill Him With Your Breath All Mighty I Pray
Grant Him And His Family Healing And Love In The Now

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Sending love and healing energy for a permanent recovey to this beatiful little Tiger. 🙏❤️🙏❤️☀️🤗

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

As The Still Ness Of A Water Fall
Levitating Water Droplets Of Angels Wings
In To Your Heart

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

He is going to be healed. He will be perfect in every way....every organ and every cell of his body system....perfectly healed...perfect health from now on. God sees...God hears us....God heals....in perfection.

🙏🙏🙏

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Praying for complete healing!🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

元気になる!!🙏✨💖✨日本から💞

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Standing in agreement🙏

Dear Lord please lay your healing hand on this precious little man and heal his body and make it new again. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏👼 The children are our future. I pray for that your healing hand guides the Drs taking care of thi child. In the Lord's name I pray.. Amen

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Praying for this precious baby.

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

Amen 🙏🏼✝️

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Dear God, please put your Angels to work on this lovely child of yours. Protect and safe his precious life Lord, May you calm the hearts of the parents and please hold your shining light around him. Thank you God.

Prayers For Stafford! Please God Heal This Child! Many Prayers!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

prayers