Yes, yes, yeeees πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’–πŸ€

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/1371

"Yesterday, Mike Lindell dropped a few bombs in under 2 minutes:

- His employees will get a bonus when they get banned from YouTube.
- The CEO’s of big tech are all going to prison.
- He is β€œgoing to make Wikileaks look like a tinker toy” (kek) by releasing new evidence for 5 to 6 weeks.
- We will find out who is behind the internet bots & trolls.
- The Supreme Court will accept his evidence on a 9-0 vote.
- Donald Trump will be back as our President by August.

Sure hope he is right! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

April, August to April again..... At this point what difference does it really make. 😩#Demsgetawaywitheverything#whathappenedtoSWIFTjustice#donttelluswhatyouaregoingtodo#justdosomething

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

Tired of the disinfo. Mind games and mental abuse. Keep kicking the can down the road.

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

The United States of America will be done as we know it by August!! There will be no small businesses left by then. Sad thought.

Well if they come after guns, which it appears that they are going to, I can promise you that this will be over well before August. The military will need to step in or the people will. They are not going to be handing over their guns, that's a promise.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

That August date does tend to bother one doesn't it! Relax Patriot, we need you to be the calm in the storm of awakening.

from Mike's lips to Gods ears

Trump is still my president! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Waiting for the big reveal

It had BETTER be WAY before August or there wont be a country to come back to. I`m looking at an Easter return.

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

GOD, WE PRAY FOR ALL THAT IS WRITTEN TO BE TRUE WE NEED TRUMP MORE THAN EVER

AUGUST??? Aaauugghh 😒

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

i know,i just push my personal reset and carry on, there is still forward momentum- tells me not to give upπŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread