Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

All of [you] that have laughed at us.

All of [you] that have mocked us.

All of [you] that were the first ones to proudly wear a mask.

All of [you] that are the first to line up for the vaccine.

All of [you] that allowed America to robbed and were ok with it.

All of [you] that hate Donald Trump.

All of [you] that hate America.

All of [you] that hate God and the Savior, Jesus Christ.

[Your] time is coming.

Our world begins when [yours] ends. [You're] the thorn in our side that God will finally remove as He has heard the prayers from the righteous.

In Christ's holy name, Amen.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If your interested I have some Words Prophetic Words the LOrd has given to Me and our team over this nation. If your interested I have Prophetic Prayer time line I just uploaded. If your interested let me know I will share the link I have uploaded to Youtube & Rumble.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Why not post them? I'll warch!

Thank you for Encouragement I have submitted link on the Prophetic time line word/For Such A Time as This. As a Servant of Jesus I am sharing to Encourage the Church and it's Believers ,God is for us in this Nation. Be Blessed, The Agenda is this God Save Our Nation. I am a voice in agreement with God's Will for America!#GodWins#nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#savethechildren
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqMJyFfOEps&t=227s

For Such a Time as This! | Prophetic Timeline| Part 1. - YouTube

For Such a Time as This! | Prophetic Timeline| Part 1.Also on: Rumble.com RedSunFlowerRising1/prophetic-timeline-part-1rumble.com/veivij-prophetic-timeline-...

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ForSuchATimeAsThis in this post can reply

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Thank you so much! We all need to pray on so many levels.