Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

All of [you] that have laughed at us.

All of [you] that have mocked us.

All of [you] that were the first ones to proudly wear a mask.

All of [you] that are the first to line up for the vaccine.

All of [you] that allowed America to robbed and were ok with it.

All of [you] that hate Donald Trump.

All of [you] that hate America.

All of [you] that hate God and the Savior, Jesus Christ.

[Your] time is coming.

Our world begins when [yours] ends. [You're] the thorn in our side that God will finally remove as He has heard the prayers from the righteous.

In Christ's holy name, Amen.

If your interested I have some Words Prophetic Words the LOrd has given to Me and our team over this nation. If your interested I have Prophetic Prayer time line I just uploaded. If your interested let me know I will share the link I have uploaded to Youtube & Rumble.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ForSuchATimeAsThis in this post can reply

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Why not post them? I'll warch!

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

Thank you for Encouragement I have submitted link on the Prophetic time line word/For Such A Time as This. As a Servant of Jesus I am sharing to Encourage the Church and it's Believers ,God is for us in this Nation. Be Blessed, The Agenda is this God Save Our Nation. I am a voice in agreement with God's Will for America!#GodWins#nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#savethechildren
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqMJyFfOEps&t=227s

For Such a Time as This! | Prophetic Timeline| Part 1. - YouTube

For Such a Time as This! | Prophetic Timeline| Part 1.Also on: Rumble.com RedSunFlowerRising1/prophetic-timeline-part-1rumble.com/veivij-prophetic-timeline-...

(1) Show this thread