Just came back from my local Home Depot. I walked around for about 20 minutes, checking out their gardening supplies.

Then I heard the loudspeaker announce a "Code M". I was thinking, Geez, I hope nobody was having a serious emergency in the store.

I continued on walking, and was met my a young man asking if I needed a mask. I said, "No thanks" and went to check out.

That's when it dawned on me...
I WAS THE EMERGENCY!! 😲 An unmasked person walking alone in a non-crowded store is a freakin emergency now! I am deemed a danger to the public. My, how far we've fallen. 😞

**Please pray for me. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏 I know how you feel. Another HD story. We are in TX however, many stores still have signs requiring a mask. Went to HD on Sunday. My husband and I begrudgingly both put on a mask to go in however, I noticed a couple buying plants that didn't have masks so I removed mine and walked in. I noticed most people had masks on but several didn't. I was getting some looks however, remained unmasked. Did some shopping and then when I was getting ready to check out I noticed that a man and a women (who were clearly not together) and had previously been masked, had removed their masks and were still shopping. Sometimes it just takes a few to get things started. 👍

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I love this! Same thing happened here last weekend. A little girl who was with her dad shopping at HD looked at me and smiled and waived so I smiled and waived back. She then looked at her dad who was wearing a mask and asked him "why isn't that lady wearing a mask". Dad and I made eye contact, so I smiled and went on my way. I seen them both at the checkout later and he did not have it on anymore! Be the example, In Love.🙏

I have never wore one. And people are nice to me. Still see majority wearing them and it crushes my soul seeing little kids and people in poor health wearing them. I have COPD but just begin stages. I wont give up my clean air for nothing.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it