Just came back from my local Home Depot. I walked around for about 20 minutes, checking out their gardening supplies.

Then I heard the loudspeaker announce a "Code M". I was thinking, Geez, I hope nobody was having a serious emergency in the store.

I continued on walking, and was met my a young man asking if I needed a mask. I said, "No thanks" and went to check out.

That's when it dawned on me...
I WAS THE EMERGENCY!! 😲 An unmasked person walking alone in a non-crowded store is a freakin emergency now! I am deemed a danger to the public. My, how far we've fallen. 😞

**Please pray for me. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏 I know how you feel. Another HD story. We are in TX however, many stores still have signs requiring a mask. Went to HD on Sunday. My husband and I begrudgingly both put on a mask to go in however, I noticed a couple buying plants that didn't have masks so I removed mine and walked in. I noticed most people had masks on but several didn't. I was getting some looks however, remained unmasked. Did some shopping and then when I was getting ready to check out I noticed that a man and a women (who were clearly not together) and had previously been masked, had removed their masks and were still shopping. Sometimes it just takes a few to get things started. 👍

I love this! Same thing happened here last weekend. A little girl who was with her dad shopping at HD looked at me and smiled and waived so I smiled and waived back. She then looked at her dad who was wearing a mask and asked him "why isn't that lady wearing a mask". Dad and I made eye contact, so I smiled and went on my way. I seen them both at the checkout later and he did not have it on anymore! Be the example, In Love.🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

I have never wore one. And people are nice to me. Still see majority wearing them and it crushes my soul seeing little kids and people in poor health wearing them. I have COPD but just begin stages. I wont give up my clean air for nothing.