Yamaguchi is on imbd.😎

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I live here in CO, but moving out soon, it has become so far left it's lost. Yes, we all saw this coming with the gun laws they want to pass. There will probably be more coming. Harris was just in CO last week, curious? How many mass shootings under Obama? Tried to many gun laws passed during his time.

I HEAR THAT!! Polis or however dudes name is spelled, is claiming that the shooting was on behalf of the farmers and the whole dont eat meat crap. And he apparently had an assult weapon... i would assume that walking in a public place with an AR or AK would be noticeable. I knew from the start it was a FF. my condolences to the families of those who were murdered by the Biden administration

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BiphIt in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Elizabeth Dailey to his Publication

Pole-Ass. CO has changed a lot since we moved here 14 years ago. Even the local news is now being told what to say, only watch weather now, that's it. They don't question anything or look at other side of things. We just sold house & moving to another state in June. Don't even go to downtown Denver any longer, 20% of businesses boarded up, homeless everywhere & they keep moving them to another location again & again. Our government here is a trifecta, we have no say any longer.