Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

KEK!

White hats. So fake to wake people up. Huge shoppiing mall, filled with cars, no people. I didn't see all the videos, didn't need to. Two down in front, one inside by cashiers stand, no blood. Four men in front, one says 'Oh we need to call 911 guys', as if forgot his part. You hear 2 shots from inside in the back of the store, they don't get excited. Dispatcher told one shooter, so we need police from all cities around the area, miles away. We need a sniper on top of the King Soopers. We need to stop all air traffic in the area. Asians killed the day before. Talk of entering peoples homes & removing their weapons without warrants, no crimes committed. 9th circuit rules no right to carry a weapon in public, open or with a concealed weapon permit, in any state. Second amendment doesn't matter. Back to King Soopers. Don't know how many casualties, but we then go from one. to then 6, to then an officer killed, then 10 dead plus several injured. Very entertaining.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

👇

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Yes - There is a Kerry Yamaguchi on IMDB (movie database) but I have seen in several photos that he was a detective for Boulder Colorado Police in 2008 during a high profile case that was solved. Not debating this Boulder incident could/is a False Flag..But he seems a creditable officer of the law.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

I'd rethink my career choice if I were him.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Rent A Cop?? Has to be some of the worst acting we have seen. Not fooling Patriots
🇺🇸❤️🍿🍿🍿🍿
WWG1WGA

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

looks like white hats have infiltrated false flage events. i hope so. this would means deaths are fabrications

Same movie we've seen before. Only setting and actors change.🍿

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wonder if he is related to the ice skater.

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

jajajaja... 😂😂😂 policemen fake... murdered fake...

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

14 minutes and 15 seconds, guy walks into the King Soopers and films from his phone, talking loudly, shows shot guy on ground, no blood. This is all fake, set up. Excuse to try and take our guns. Would you walk into a store with an active shooter? People standing inside the store with shot people lying around and they're on their phones. Pretty Suspicious!
https://youtu.be/pTUDX077-Ec

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication

Agree that the lack of gore
+ players just standing 'round
mouthing words
MATCH last summer's
G. Floyd pantomime,
whose TRIAL's slated to
take CENTER STAGE in WI soon.

USEFUL TEST CASE FOR Pols + MSM:
Syrian w/ MH problems illegally obtains semi-,
➡️ supermkt. advertising KOSHER specials for PASSOVER,
☠️ CHRISTIAN cop, father of 7 children.

WHO➡️🇺🇸STRAIGHT STORY
v.
attempt to FURTHER DISADVANTAGE🇺🇸?

Would that❌ argue that
our so-called elected govt.
+
free press
are mockeries
of their oathes of offices,
"mission statements",
etc.

In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication

That was my thought when I first seen it.

(2) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

under full 'cast & crew', under 'thanks'
guess he has some television background😎

Fox=270 -10
5:52-70

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Yamaguchi
English (528)
YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
PROMISE.
Q

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

[B]lunt and [D]irect time???

IMBD??? Purposefully mistake or typo?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

He's a member of the IMBD "internet movie database. In other words hes been paid to act prior and probably has a SAG card too! most all actors belong to this.

(1) Show this thread

What the trailer of the Social Dilemma, it appears to be a decent movie exposing what Google does and how it tracks/surveils citizens. This despite the fact it's on Netflix.

Is are these shootings just FF's or are they totally fake and created by the White Hats to mimic Black Hat FF's in order to wake people up?

The media is picking up White Hat FF's under the assumption they are Black Hat FF's???

Is this why the media is forced to give up on the "mass shooter" narrative so quickly?

Is Yamaguchi a White Hat?

The Social Dilemma | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube

We tweet, we like, and we share— but what are the consequences of our growing dependence on social media? As digital platforms increasingly become a lifeline...

Nice dig! This one was uncovered very quickly! I appreciate your good work here

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

2 year Delta for 03/22

I live here in CO, but moving out soon, it has become so far left it's lost. Yes, we all saw this coming with the gun laws they want to pass. There will probably be more coming. Harris was just in CO last week, curious? How many mass shootings under Obama? Tried to many gun laws passed during his time.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I HEAR THAT!! Polis or however dudes name is spelled, is claiming that the shooting was on behalf of the farmers and the whole dont eat meat crap. And he apparently had an assult weapon... i would assume that walking in a public place with an AR or AK would be noticeable. I knew from the start it was a FF. my condolences to the families of those who were murdered by the Biden administration

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Yet the clues are still too subtle for the sleep walking. The ones I know believe this was real along with Traitor Joe's presidency!

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

false flag -crisis actors

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

You mean imdb? Not imbd?

What are you saying? It's an illusion? A movie?

What are they trying to sell after this incident?...🤔

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Amy Freedom to her Publication

What do you know? Amazon owned . . . hmmmm . . . What isn't Jeff B involved in?

(1) Show this thread

Who is this person?

Reversing the Curse
The Social Dilemma 02:17- 02:23
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=The+Social+Dilemma+
waters became wormwood; G894
Ye are the salt G217
Alexander = "man defender" G223
Noteable Sentences
The flip side of the coin-https://www.gematrix.org/?word=flip+side+of+the+coin
G1050 a Christian:—Gaius= "lord"
we are toast-https://www.gematrix.org/?word=+toast
G450 arise, rise, rise up, rise again ,raise up, stand up, raise up again
This is checkmate for humanity-https://www.gematrix.org/?word=This+is+checkmate+for+humanity-G1818 (deceived)
Promises Made Promises Kept=1818
G1818 Believers United to Christ 1+8+1+8=18=R 1+8=9
G18=ag-ath-os'; a primary word; "good" (in any sense, often as noun):—benefit, good(-s, things), well. Compare G2570.
02:17-712=Dinner ,Mat 22:1-Parable of the Marriage Feast
02:23-322=Appointed,Luke 10:1 The 70 =Q
We must pray for our Property Rights H9 as children of The Most High GOD. Exo 22:9-22-Abiel = "El (God) is (

(2) Show this thread

ONE star.

what is imbd?

In response Erin Reasoner to her Publication

SO MORE "CRISIS ACTORS"?

In response Erin Reasoner to her Publication
(3) Show this thread