Fact Check says this is just a joke........ who is laughing ?

Nope. Not an accident. (Aviation Daily article: April 2020 article)

So far I am not finding the link to article. Bill Gates wants to aerosol vaccinate (and contaminate) the masses with chemtrails.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

In my opinion...1000% FAKE. The covid "virus" has not been isolated. That's why they don't have tests to accurately discern whether or not a person has it. They use a PCR test which magnifies the "virus". Did you know that in 2005 the AMA listed the corona virus as....the common cold? These tests pick up on everything and anything related to colds, flus etc. So...how can they possibly aerosol a virus that hasn't been properly isolated? They cant.

I live in Indiana and see them everyday all day. Some make a big X in the sky.

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

👿

would you happen to have the link.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response John 812 1776 to his Publication

Here is a link from 2015 New EnglandJournal of Medicine
A Randomized, Controlled Trial of an Aerosolized Vaccine against Measles.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1407417

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response John 812 1776 to his Publication

Well Well Well

I found the link !!!
Keep in mind fact check says it's a joke..... you know like Chrissy Teigen says she joke about eating babies as a joke to mess with conservatives heads.

http://aviationdaily.news/2020/04/11/pentagon-confirms-coronavirus-accidently-got-into-chemtrail-supply-chain-spraying-is-suspended/?fbclid=IwAR0CPQYXS4X5bvJs-jQ5Gegio7cF7wyN9bop9peVMcy09KMvGQ9s6t72bYk

(3) Show this thread