Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

What I know of Whiplash thus far is all good. So far as I know a solid patriot but you don't know me, me you, etc. Thing is that given the width and breadth of what we've learned and been told for years, actions across the globe seem not only plausible but necessary. The cabal stole from every country, every citizen. Nesara/Gesara is global and necessary for distribution of stolen treasure to rightful owners. I'm ready for this to be DONE! If this is what it takes then God-speed. If it's another bait-switch then latch on to it cuz it could help you through another day.

I dont' like too much Whiplash, he relays HSRetoucher who pretend to be JFKjr. And he's definitly not.

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChrysThunder in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

If you know this to be true then I am obvoously mstaken. Thank you for your info. I've seen Whiplash on Telegram, too. Are you there also?

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

I can only read telegram accounts.
Maybe Whiplash don't know for Retoucher, I give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
I have photos of the Real Retoucher, so I confirm

(1) Show this thread