Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I like Mr Lash but we have never guessed one event that Q will do. Not one.
Will sonething happen soon, yes it has to so Trump can reclaim office.

As to what?
Art of War.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I dont' like too much Whiplash, he relays HSRetoucher who pretend to be JFKjr. And he's definitly not.

(1) Show this thread

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

What I know of Whiplash thus far is all good. So far as I know a solid patriot but you don't know me, me you, etc. Thing is that given the width and breadth of what we've learned and been told for years, actions across the globe seem not only plausible but necessary. The cabal stole from every country, every citizen. Nesara/Gesara is global and necessary for distribution of stolen treasure to rightful owners. I'm ready for this to be DONE! If this is what it takes then God-speed. If it's another bait-switch then latch on to it cuz it could help you through another day.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

I dont' like too much Whiplash, he relays HSRetoucher who pretend to be JFKjr. And he's definitly not.

(1) Show this thread