Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

In response ana coelho to her Publication

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

just for clarification that article is dated
April 11,2020

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Over my CONSERVATIVE county in Colorado last Dec. Took this from my deck.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

ive been noticong on CA too

(1) Show this thread

HMMM...so finally admitting that even the airlines they've been spraying us with chemtrails incessantly and I'bve got the diseases to prove it. (Gov. will never acknowledge!)

Why chemtrails in the first place?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

To feed us heavy metals, so 5g can ignite those metals to make us sick then eventually kill us. They call it "population control".

(1) Show this thread

Seeing is believing.

That is why you see it being shipped by trains, I guess, so they r trying to kill us! I think it is time for us to step and pull the curtain down on these movies the government have been producing for us because it sucks big time!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

ACCIDENTALLY? The Cabal in the Pentagon LIES, LIES, LIES.