Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😘😘😘😘@Kimrunner Juan I LOVE YOU and Kim too!!!!!! God bless our HEROS OF HUMANITY You are angels, God's Speed Let's get'er done

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

looks like they already took down the link

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

In response John Paul Jones to his Publication

This is different, which is this one from?

(1) Show this thread

Can I just hibernate until this is over? I can't take these ups and downs and the suspense!

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Melissa Smith to her Publication

Hibernate / Drop OUT / We are in the end game now...
Get rested for the a great Spring ARRIVAL of TRUTH
Fasting helps also..lol

TEL LIE VISION / PRO GRAM ING / PROP AGANDA

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

In response Melissa Smith to her Publication

You Are Not Alone

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

My initial reaction too. However, remember how he started the show. Talking about AI and the Memes and the math. [They] are looking for information too.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

The way he speaks does'nt sit well with my gut ... He goes on & on about the deception of the other side yet he's got this wbole image going & focus on the posture , angles, hands , dresscode etc etc
I don't trust this
Real news must come from Real people not this whole "show"

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

Hi hate seeing Biden gets sworn in. That part is the worst of this. πŸ™πŸ˜₯

Wife, mom, grandma, Patriot, conservative, spiritual, loves America.πŸ™πŸ»

Please stay positive! I know 2 more months seems like forever, but if that's what it takes, we will keep the faith! it will be worth it in the end.

what are your thoughts Kim? Accorsing to Juan we will need to keep holding the line for another month or two and people will panic since "Biden" will be swarn in. I'm.affraid this will.cause a lot of people to drop their hold on the line.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Thank you!

Im starting to do Deep Breathing exercises!@kimrunner

πŸ€— its ok... step back .. regroup it will all be ok...

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am fucking pissed they let it go that far. Juan has said all along..Biden would never be sworn in. He keeos moving the goal posts. BULLSHIT WE ARE FUCKED .....so much for THE PLAN.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I am hoping something happens soon. Sitting on pins and needles is no fun, but I know we have to go through it to get to the end. Prayers for Trump. the waiting is tough.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA! USN Veteran πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² ⭐⭐⭐ @Gr8life007 =Twatter

kim, have you found Shane rebuilt on Twitter?