Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

this too

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

COLORADO IS DEEP STATE / CIA CONTROLLED ITS A FALSE FLAG SUPER BOWL WAITING TO HAPPEN !!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Wow!

Are the Anons getting good or what?

I remember when it used to take a couple weeks for folks to dig & find proof that things were staged & even then people refused to listen...

We called this BEFORE IT HAPPENED, folks!

Just another grab for your guns... nothing to see here, folks.

Aren't they getting ridiculously pathetic these days?

Just pitiful.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In the first video he is taking very deep breaths while speaking very calmly. This indicates that he is nervous, wanting to keep his lines straight. Also there was other video that had people calmly walking out of the store, one older gentleman looking at his phone then calmly pointing to a person lying on the floor! The person making the video mentions gun control. [They] do not care who dies, as long as [their] agenda is promoted.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Goes to big busy grocery store for a soda and chips. Think about that.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

In a different interview he said he went for Ice-cream.

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Interesting that he was going for ice cream...no, chips,,, no, coke...no, soda. In each of the interviews he says something different but all too calmly. The body language indicates he has has a good bit of crisis/emergency training or he's played all of this out in his head at some point.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

MKUltra or Monarch.

(1) Show this thread

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Could it be?
Boulder#1. Sandy Hook#2

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

BOOM! Nice find

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Very good eye!

(2) Show this thread

Rage fire. Just lights the rage fire. I'm so angry about this.